This dish can be prepared from start to finish in about l5 minutes, so if you're planning to serve it with rice, be sure to start the rice before you start the fish. Broccoli and baby corn would be an ideal companion.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 to 4 slices gingerroot minced
- 2 large cloves garlic peeled and minced
- l tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon water
- 4 teaspoon oil preferably canola
- l-1/2 pound sole fillets cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 scallions sliced, including tops
l. In a cup or a small bowl combine the soy sauce, gingerrot, garlic, lemon juice and water. Set aside.
2. Heat a wok or skillet, add the the oil and heat the pan for 30 seconds. Then add the fish pieces, gently turning them to assure uniform browning and to keep them from sticking together.
3. Add the scallions and the reserved sauce. Stir the ingredients once gently, reduce the heat and cook the fish for about 6 minutes. Serve immediately.