The magic of Asian ingredients! With such intense and clean flavors, a little goes a long way. You will love this dressing not only on many salads, but also drizzled on grilled fish, tofu, or chicken.
- 21/2 cup (s)Servings
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup strong green tea (or Red or White) Decaf OK
- 2 tablespoon honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup unfilited apple cider vinegar or brown rice vinegar
- dash of bottled hot sauce to taste
Grind the ginger finely in food processor. Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Store refrigerated in a glass jar.