Chilled cucumber and melon soup is perfectly refreshing and light for a hot Summer day.
Related: 14 Easy Healthy Soup Recipes
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cups soup ServingsServings
- 2 cups chopped honeydew melon
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 6 leaves mint plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, such as Splenda
- 1/2 cup finely diced cantaloupe melon, for garnish
Combine honeydew, cucumber, lime zest and juice, mint, sugar substitute, and ½ cup water in a blender and puree until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until well chilled. To serve, garnish with cantaloupe and additional mint leaves.
Nutrition Information based on 2 servings.