This light and refreshing noodle salad has a tangy ginger dressing and loads of crunchy vegetables – all the makings of a perfect meal. Use store bought rotisserie or leftover chicken to whip up this Quick & Kosher dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 5 cup (s)Servings
- 1 (9-ounce package) Gefen Japanese Style Noodles
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water and place in a large bowl. Add chicken, sprouts, peppers, onions and snap peas and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 10 to 20 minutes or until chilled.
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and salt. Pour dressing over noodle salad and toss to coat evenly.