- 4 ServingsServings
- 5 Tbs Oil
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Salt (1 Tsp)
- 1 Tablespoon Each of Coriander Powder, Red Chili Powder, Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger and Garlic paste (ground into a combined paste)
- 1 Tablespoon of Egg Shade or Orange Color Food coloring
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cubed
- 3 Tablespoons of Non Dairy Creamer
- 1 cup Water
1 Heat Oil in Large Skillet. Brown Onions, Add Tomato and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Salt, red chile powder, paprika, coriander powder, and garlic/ginger paste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2 Add 1 cup of water and food coloring. Add Chicken pieces, cook for 10 minutes, cdd Non Dairy Creamer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3 Serve with Basmati rice.
Chef Vijay Jagtiani of Shalom Bombay Glatt Kosher Indian Restaurant in NYC.