These were devoured in the test kitchen, they are quite addictive and incredibly easy to make for an afternoon snack or your next party. With less than 5 ingredients you will love this quick and easy app.
These are like the meat version of Jalapeno poppers, instead of breading and frying we wrap them in beef bacon and roast in the oven, quicker, easier and incredible.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 pound ground chicken
½ cup Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce, divided
8 strips beef bacon, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice jalapeños in half, lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Combine ground chicken with ¼ cup hoisin sauce.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture into jalapeño. Repeat until all peppers are stuffed.
- Wrap jalapeños with beef bacon.
- Roast at 400°F for 18 minutes.
- Glaze with remaining hoisin sauce.