Try my ultimate best chicken recipe that has people stopping me on the street to thank me for. So easy and delicious.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 cup bottle Italian dressing (such as Wishbone)
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 8 slices pastrami
- cooking spray
1. First, preheat your oven to 375˚.
2. In a shallow bowl, pour bottled Italian dressing over thin-sliced chicken cutlets.
3. Fill a second shallow bowl with seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Take one cutlet, coated in dressing and lay it in the breadcrumbs, gently pressing it into the crumbs so they adhere to the cutlet on one side. Lay one slice of pastrami lengthwise onto the other side of the cutlet (you may have to fold or double it over if it’s too long. You want the slice of pastrami to be slightly shorter than the length of the cutlet.)
5. Roll up the cutlet and pastrami like you would a jellyroll.
6. Place seam side down on a lightly greased baking pan – large enough to hold all the rolls without touching. If you overcrowd your pan, the rolls won’t develop a crispy crumb coating when they bake.
7. Once all the rolls are good to go drizzle a little of the remaining Italian dressing over top. Finish off by spraying the rolls with cooking spray.
8. Bake at 375˚ for about 20 minutes.