This chicken crock pot recipe is super simple and utterly delicious. Prepare it in the morning in five minutes and have a sumptuous dinner ready in the evening.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package white button mushrooms
- 1/3-1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can diced Italian style tomatoes (do not drain)
- Red pepper flake (use a little or a lot depending on how spicy you like things)
1. Arrange chicken breasts in single layer on bottom of crock pot.
2. Chop mushrooms into quarters and place over chicken.
3. Pour Italian dressing and tomatoes (including juice) over chicken and mushrooms.
4. Crush red pepper flake in hands and then sprinkle over.
5. Put lid on crock pot and turn to low. Cook 6-8 hours, depending on thickness of chicken breast.
This crock pot recipe is super simple and utterly delicious