This marinade makes delicious drumsticks. Serve them hot for supper and then pop one into your child's lunchbox for the next day. Wrap the end in foil so that it is easy to hold.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the drumsticks, pat dry with paper towels and score each one 3 times using a sharp knife.
- Thoroughly mix all the remaining ingredients together for the marinade.
- Coat the drumsticks in the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Line a baking tray or roasting dish with foil. Place the drumsticks in the dish together with the sauce. Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Contributed by:ANNABEL KARMEL