Yummy chicken tenders with a delicate sweet 'n sour taste that the whole family will enjoy. You can double or triple the recipe if you're having lots of guest.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2-2 pounds chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil, add onion and saute several minutes until soft and golden.
3. Add chicken and saute 8 minutes. Remove onion and chicken from pan.
4. Add jam, vinegar, ketchup, ginger and rosemary and cook 2 minutes.
5 Add chicken and onions with juices and cook 4 minutes longer