- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 ServingsServings
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, cut into rings
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced or 1-4 ounce can sliced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Place chicken in a large pot with broth.
2 Add peppers and onions; simmer 10 minutes.
3 Add noodles and cook according to package directions.
4 Five minutes before noodles are done, add mushrooms. Serve hot.
Source: Wheat Foods Council