- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened I use Earth Balance
- 1 can prepared cherry pie filling
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda.
2.Cut in margarine and blend until mixture forms small and uniform-sized particles.
3. Put half of the mixture in a 9-inch round glass or other type of microwave safe dish and pat down.
4. Cover the crumb layer with the pie filling.
5. Sprinkle remaining half of crumbs over the top.
6. Bake in microwave oven for 15 minutes on medium high setting or in a conventional oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. If microwaving, turn dish halfway during cooking time.
Can be refrigerated and served again the next day.