Editor's Note: These Cheesy French Onion Bites, with Sabra's Fench Onion dip, are so easy to make, with only 3 main ingredients. They are the perfect bite-sized appetizer to throw in the oven when the guests are on their way!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (8 oz.) package crescent roll dough, chilled
- 8 generous tablespoons Italian (6-cheese blend) shredded cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package Sabra French Onion dip
- Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Roll out crescent roll dough on floured work surface. Use a sharp knife to cut along perforated edges to form 8 pre-cut rolls.
3. Working one roll triangle at a time, spread evenly with 1 teaspoon Sabra French Onion dip. Evenly top yogurt with a generous tablespoon of cheese.
4. Cut each triangle into three smaller triangle shapes.
5. Roll each small triangle, long edges of triangle towards the center, until complete. Push lateral dough sides in to seal edges until roll forms envelope shape.
6. Evenly space mini-rolls on baking sheet. Bake rolls for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
Immediately transfer to serving platter and enjoy!