Try this unique breakfast or brunch recipe where a delicious omelet is baked right inside fresh bread.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 medium-sized rolls, preferably with hard crust
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup grated Tnuva Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice off the top part of the bread rolls and scoop out the inside of the bottom half to create space for filling.
3. Toast the rolls in the oven for 7 minutes. Remove the rolls and let them cool for a few minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs with the grated cheese and green onion and beat well. Season with salt and pepper, and add the mixture into the hollowed out bread.
5. Bake the rolls for about 15 minutes, until the eggs look golden.
6. Serve hot.