If you are a lover of Mexican food, try this Cheese and Black Bean Soup. If you never tasted Mexican, try this and become a fan.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 ounces processed cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1. Place broth, beans and salsa in blender. Blend 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan and cook on medium heat 5 minutes
or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the processed cheese. Cook 1 minute or until melted, stirring constantly.
TIP: This recipe can be doubled or tripled.