Raw cauliflower makes great salads. Try this version with mandarin oranges and spinach.
- Prep Time
- 5 - 6Servings
- 2 (11 ounce)cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup French dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix together the orange segments, cauliflower, green pepper, spinach and French dressing.
2. Serve on individual plates on chopped lettuce or place the chopped lettuce in a large salad bowl, add the salad, toss and serve.