- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 small red bartlett pears, thick sliced, seeds and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 12- inch prepared pizza crust, warm
- 1 wedge double cream cheese, thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
1 Melt butter in sauté pan; add sugar and pear slices.
2 Sauté over medium-low heat until pears are golden and caramelized.
3 Combine heavy cream and chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water and cook until chocolate is smooth and melted; whisking occasionally. Keep warm.
4 Slice warm pizza crust into 8 pieces.
5 To assemble each dessert pizza; arrange one slice pizza crust on plate.
6 Top with two cheese slices, one pear slice, another slice of pizza crust, two cheese slices and one pear slice.
7 Drizzle warm chocolate sauce over top. Repeat with remaining dessert pizzas.