You can make quiche for Passover with a gluten-free pie crust. Serve this alongside a salad for a light Sunday brunch or lunch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 Gefen gluten-free pie crust
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prick the bottom of the pie crust and pre-bake in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium low. Add evoo and onion. Cook for 30 minutes until onions have caramelized. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Once blended, add cheese, onions, salt, pepper, and spinach. Mix well and pour into par baked crust.
5. Place quiche in 350°F oven and bake for 40 minutes until egg is completely set. Cool, slice, and serve.