Delicious way to eat a burger especially if you don't want to eat meat. Fun way to add to any BBQ.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 1/3 boneless, skinless salmon fillets, roughly cut into chunks
- 1 cup California black ripe olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 Whole grain hamburger buns
- 1 ounce shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 Place salmon into the bowl of a food processor and pulse 3-5 times until coarsely ground. Transfer to a clean mixing bowl and stir in 3/4 cup California Ripe Olives, chives, fennel seed, lemon zest and salt.
2 Form into 4 (1/3 lb.) patties and grill over medium high heat for 4-6 minutes on each side.
3 While burgers are cooking, slice buns in half and place on grill until lightly toasted, then transfer to serving plates.
4 In a small mixing bowl, combine shallots, arugula, lemon juice and remaining California Ripe Olives.
5 Set aside.
6 Place one cooked burger on the bottom half of each bun. Top with arugula mixture and remaining buns.
Source: California Olive