- 1 whole butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Add the squash and sweet potatoes to a baking sheet and drizzle on the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Split the squash and potatoes between to making sheets to avoid overcrowding.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 45 minutes, tossing once or until they are tender and slightly caramelized.
- As soon as you remove the squash from the oven add the spinach leaves to the pan and stir them into the squash so that they wilt.
- Spoon the squash and spinach onto a platter, taste for seasoning and garnish with pomegranate seeds.