Buffalo meat is gaining popularity and with good reason. It satisfies your craving for red meat but is lower in fat than beef. These sliders are perfect for a crowd or just a light lunch or dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 pound ground bison
- 8 tablespoons Gold's BBQ sauce , divided
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slider buns or rolls
- 6 slices red onion
- 1 (11-ounce) bag frozen onion rings, baked
- In a medium bowl, combine meat with 2 tablespoons bbq sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine and form into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook patties 5 to 7 minutes per side or until a nice brown crust is formed and middle is still pink. Let sit 5 minutes.
- To assemble sliders, place a slice of red onion on the bottom of bun. Top with patty, 1 tablespoon bbq sauce and top of bun. Serve with onion rings baked according to package directions.