This recipe makes an amazing 12 servings of pancakes which makes it perfect for when the whole family finally gets together on Sunday morning. The pancakes are super healthy and with only 4 ingredients they are so easy to make and delicious!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2. In a medium skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray on medium flame.
3. When hot, place 1/4 cup mixture into the skillet.
4. Cook pancake until bubbles begin to form on the top of the pancake, then flip.
5. Cook for about 1-2 minutes more, until it is able to be removed easily from the skillet.
6. Repeat with the entire mixture.
Store in the freezer and heat when ready to eat!