This healthy Buckwheat Noodle Stir Fry is packed with veggies and flavors you probably already have in your pantry. With this simple recipe, you can have dinner on the table in just 20 minutes. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces EDEN 100% Soba (Buckwheat Pasta) or any EDEN Soba noodle
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons EDEN Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 cups button mushrooms, stems removed and sliced into quarters
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 3 or 4 tablespoons water
1. Cook the pasta as package directs, about 8 to 9 minutes. Do not over cook as the pasta tends to fall apart easily.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms, carrots and 1/2 tablespoon shoyu soy sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes. Place the noodles on top of the vegetables. Set the kale on top of the noodles, add the water and remaining shoyu. Cook about 3 to 5 minutes until the kale is tender, but still bright green, and the soba is warm. Toss gently to mix and sprinkle the scallions on top for garnish.
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.