This Purim, consider sharing something bubbly with your friends and family while retelling the story of the day. The simple flavors and garnishes give you a foolproof, fun-filled, and visually arresting recipe for putting together a “Champagne Bar” in honor of the holiday.
- Prep Time
- 1 (5 ounce) champagne fluteServings
Green Apple Bubbler:
- 2 ounces apple martini mixer
- Green apple for garnish, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces pomegranate martini mixer
- Pomegranate seed for garnish
- Slice of lime for garnish
- 2 ounces watermelon martini mixer
- Sprig of mint or rosemary for garnish
Lemon Drop Bubbler:
- 2 ounces lemon drop mixer
- Strawberries for garnish
1. Using 5-oz. champagne flutes (either clear or multi-colored), pour 2 oz. of your favorite Stirrings mixer into the flute. (As these mixers tend to be a little on the sweet side, I would definitely recommend choosing a drier style of bubbles to balance the cocktail.)
2. Fill with your choice of dry champagne, cava, or prosecco.
3. Add your choice of garnish, and serve with a smile!!!