- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups California seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 16 French bread rounds (2 to 3 in. diameter)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cracked pepper
1 Chop grapes and onion in food processor; drain excess liquid. Combine grapes, onion, cheese and oregano. Brush both sides of bread rounds with oil.
2 Bake at 400°F, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Sprinkle with grape and cheese mixture and cracked pepper.
3 Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.