Everyone loves a broccoli kugel. With a couple of additions, this one is sure to satisfy a foodie and a kid alike!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, defrosted, chopped
- 1 large onion white or yellow, chopped
- 3 medium eggs, 2 whole, 1 just the white
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup rice milk soy or almond can substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt flat, NOT heaping
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1. Mix eggs, mayo, milk and spices.
2.Add veggies and bake in 9 inch round pan for 30-35 minutes