- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup flavored vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground pepper
- 6 cups (1 - 1 1/4 lbs.) broccoli florets, cut or broken in half-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted California walnuts
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
1 In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper, and stir until smoothly blended.
2 Blanche the broccoli for 1-2 minutes.
3 Add the broccoli, cranberries, raisins, walnuts and carrot, then stir and toss until the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
4 Chill before serving.
California Walnut Board