I am thrilled to share this very easy recipe which uses one of my favorite seasonal vegetables: spaghetti squash. I promise it is foolproof and takes no time. I love to make this as a main meal and pair it with a gorgeous salad for either lunch or a light dinner. The best part of this recipe: you can end this meal with a decadent dessert since you already met the veggie requirement with your entrée.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2-4 ServingsServings
- 1 spaghetti squash (about 2.5 pounds)
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sun dried tomatoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup of Natural & Kosher Parmesan shreds or grated cheese
- Chopped parsley to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the squash in half lengthwise and place, cut side down, in a baking dish.
3. Bake squash for 30 minutes or until the squash becomes tender.
4. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.
5. Use a spoon to remove and discard the seeds.
6. Using a fork, gently pull the strands of squash away from the peel and place the squash strands into a mixing bowl.
7. Add the marinara sauce; sun dried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Mix, and garnish with the parsley.
Serve and Enjoy!
Share your culinary adventures with us on our Facebook page: facebook.com/naturalandkoshercheese