- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 3 :slices whole wheat bread
- 1 :tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 :cups sliced zucchini
- 1 :large tomato, chopped
- 1-1/2 :teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 :tablespoons flour
- 1 :cup cottage cheese
- 2 :eggs, beaten
- 3/4 :cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3 :cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut bread slices in half diagonally, and arrange around edge of 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and saute zucchini until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato and oregano, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour, and spoon mixture into center of the bread-lined pie plate.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt, and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon this mixture over the vegetables in the pie plate, and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm in center.