I adore sweet summer fruits - a blend of mild, bold, and peppery greens topped with my tangy Mustard-Thyme Vinaigrette. In the winter I make this same salad featuring walnuts and dried cranberries in place of the peaches and blueberries. Wrapped or unwrapped it screams "Take me outside and eat me now!"
- Prep Time
- 4 Wraps or 4-6 Servings As A SaladServings
2 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
½ tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped, or ½ teaspoon dried
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 10 ounces mixed baby greens and/or arugula
- 1 peach, pitted, peeled, and cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup Tnuva Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 4 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas, optional
1. Whisk vinegar, salt, and thyme in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. To serve as a salad, line a platter with baby greens and
top with blueberries, peaches, onions, and goat cheese. Pass dressing on the side.
3. To wrap it up, evenly divide and layer baby greens, blueberries, peaches, onions, and goat cheese in soft tortillas. Drizzle with Mustard-Thyme Vinaigrette. Wrap and roll.