Homemade blueberry preserves and Temp Tee whipped cream cheese come together to create a delicious blueberry cheesecake milkshake. You can make this with your favorite fruit preserves and enjoy with breakfast...or at any time of the day!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-2 ServingsServings
- 1 pound fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup Blueberry Preserves
- 3 ounce Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Combine blueberries and sugar and let it sit for 30 minutes to macerate.
2. In saucepan, combine the blueberries and jam and cook on medium heat until soft, around 5 minutes.
3. Mash the blueberries with a fork, lower heat to medium-low and cook until thick, for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
5. Refrigerate preserves until cool. Preserves will last in the fridge for up to 6 months in an airtight container.
6. Once cool, combine the fruit preserves, milk, cream cheese, and lemon zest in a blender and mix.
7. Add the ice cubes and blend until thick.