Don't settle for pink lemonade, try something blue this summer. Blue lemonade is made with blueberries and blackberries, no artificial colors of flavors here.
It's like regular lemonade made different, you will love this take on the classic drink.
Be different and enjoy!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 lemons of juice and zest
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Heat 2 cups of water with sugar, until sugar dissolves. Continue to heat for 5 minutes or so until it starts to thicken up, then add the rest of the water, zest and juice.
2. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Put the blueberries and blackberries in a blender and puree.
4. Stir berries into the lemonade, cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. If you don't like"chunky" lemonade strain the lemonade before serving.