- Prep Time
- 2 cheese logs ServingsServings
- 1 package (8 ounces):cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces):shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup:crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons:curry powder
- 1 tablespoon:butter
- 1/2 cup:finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons:minced fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese. Fold in cheddar cheese and blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small skillet, sauté curry powder in butter for 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Cool slightly.
- Roll cheese mixture into two logs, about 5 inches long. Roll in pecan mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Makes 2 cheese logs.
Three kinds of cheese and some curry powder make this cheese log a little livelier than most.