Quick to prepare dairy blintz loaf that everyone will love. Leftovers, if there are any, can be refridgerated.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese or any combination of cheese to 24 ounces.
- 2 large packages crescent rolls or 2 sheets of puff pastry cut to fit the pan
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg yolks or 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Butter a 9"x 13" pan and press out 1 layer of rolls.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese, yolks, and vanilla. Spread the mixture over the first layer of rolls.
4. Cover the cheese mixture with the second layer of rolls.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Leftovers can be refridgerated.