- Prep Time
- 12–24 chicken wings or drumettes ServingsServings
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing (powder)
- ½ cup margarine
- 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 6 tablespoons beer
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried cayenne pepper
- 12–24 chicken wings or drumettes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Make sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well and set aside (makes 2¼cups).
Make chicken wings: Boil wings in a large pot until they rise to the surface. Drain, place the wings into a baking dish and pour over sauce. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy.
Note: This sauce can also be used as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders.
John Schlimm from One Egg is a Fortune. Winner of 6 international awards, ‘One Egg Is A Fortune’ is a cookbook featuring recipes, stories and biographies from 50 prominent Jewish people from around the world. Book sales support Jewish elder care.