- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 pre-made 9-inch :pie shell
- 2-1/4 lbs :fresh peaches, peeled and sliced or 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup :sugar
- 1 cup:flour
- 2-1/2 cups :fresh blackberries (you can use raspberries or blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons :seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 1/2 cup :old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon :ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons :butter or margarine, melted
- ice :cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bow combine the peaches with 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour and spoon it into the crust.
- Toss the blackberries with the jam. Spoon the raspberries over the peaches.
- In large bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, oats and nutmeg. Add butter; stir until crumbs form. Sprinkle the topping over the pie.
- Bake 1 hour, 20 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.
- And serve with ice cream while still warm.