- Prep Time
- 50 ServingsServings
- 1 #10 can (3 quarts) Black beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 quarts cooked rice, cooled
- 1-1/2 pounds (1-1/2 quarts) shredded
- 1-1/2 pounds (1-1/2 quarts) shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 pounds (1-1/2 quarts) shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups southwest-style Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 50 tomato slices
1 Combine beans, rice, carrots, lettuce, and cabbage in large bowl; toss with dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2 Place about : cup bean mixture on each tortilla; top with tomato slice and roll up.