- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- 4 ears corn on the cob in the husk (silk removed)
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- juice of 2 limes
1 Grill corn in the husk and remove kernels from cob.
2 Combine Black beans, red pepper, cilantro, corn, scallions, and black and white sesame seeds.
3 Whisk together vinegar, oil and lime juice. Toss with vegetables.