Salmon is a big winner, cold or warm, in terms of taste. Even among non-fish eaters, salmon often goes over well.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 salmon fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1 (16-ounce) jar prepared hot salsa
¼ cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- Mix salsa and black beans in a bowl and pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced avocado, if desired.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER