The Iconic NY cookie (with Jewish origins) reborn as a FREAKSHAKE! YES! I love NY in the summer and I adore Black and White cookies.
Why choose between chocolate and vanilla when you can have them both? GET YOUR FREAK ON!
Go Big or Go Home when it comes to making Freakshakes. Sprinkles? Yes! Supersize mountains of whipped cream? Yes! Globs of Fox’s U-Bet syrup? OH YES!
- Prep Time
- ½ cup chocolate frosting
- ½ cup vanilla frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- ½ cup thick chocolate syrup, such as Fox's U-Bet
- 6 large black and white cookies, 4 whole and 2 cookies broken into pieces
- 3 cups softened chocolate ice cream
- 3 cups softened vanilla ice cream
- 3-4 cups milk
- Whipped cream
- Garnishes: chocolate bark, chocolate shavings, cherry
1. Shmear about 3 inches of the outside of each jar, at the top, with a thick layer of chocolate frosting and vanilla frosting. The more the merrier!
2. Roll frosted cup in sprinkles and stick broken cookies to the cup.
3. In a blender or with a bowl and spoon, mix chocolate ice cream with milk to a thick and drinkable consistency. Divide among jars. Pour thick layer of syrup on top of chocolate ice cream.
5. In a blender or with a bowl and spoon, mix vanilla ice cream with milk to a thick and drinkable consistency. Divide among jars.
4. Add a thin layer of chocolate sauce. Top with seltzer to make a soda layer.
5. Pile on tons of whipped cream and a top each shake with black and white cookie, chocolate bark, and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately with a straw and a spoon.