You'll want to top everything with this rich and chocolatey glaze. And we recommend starting with these decadently topped DIY Dozen Doughnuts.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 CupServings
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl.
2. Heat cream in sauté pan, over low heat until steaming, but not boiling. Pour hot cream over chocolate and set aside for 10 minutes. Stir in butter and vanilla and mix until ingredients are well incorporated and the glaze is smooth and chocolatey.
3. Spoon or drizzle over doughnuts. To make a Black & White doughnut, spoon Luscious Vanilla Bean Glaze over one half and bittersweet chocolate glaze over the other.