Fruit pizza made with a sugar cookie crust...what could be better?
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 20 servings ServingsServings
- 1 (18-oz.) pkg.:(20 cookies) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg.:cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons:frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup:powdered sugar
- 10 fresh:strawberries, quartered
- 1 kiwi fruit,:peeled, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 10 slices
- 1/2 cup:fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup:fresh raspberries
- Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spread each cooled cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit on top of each.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Makes 20.