You don't need as much self control when you make babka in muffin tins. Automatic portion control for this decadent treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make this babka dough. Divide dough into 12 rounds.
3. Roll each round into a rectangle and fill center with Sweet Tart Jam, or your favorite store-bought jam, leaving the border of dough jam-free.
4. Form into a strand by rolling lengthwise. Slice each strand in half, lengthwise and tie each strand into a knot.
5. Spray a muffin tin with baking spray and place mini babka rounds into muffin tin. Top with streusel crumbs.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
1. Mix butter or margarine with sugar, flour and kosher salt until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over muffins as they
2. Place in refrigerator, in covered container or sealed bag, for up to 3 weeks or a few months in freezer.