Crepes can be made a day or two in advance and filled before serving. Fill with strawberries, berries, sorbet or filling of your choice.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ⅔ cup flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened chocolate powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup milk or non dairy substitute
- Strawberries or raspberries or sorbet
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Add all liquid ingredients and stir until batter is smooth and creamy. Let batter rest in the refrigerator until the air is settled, about 2 hours.
3. When ready to prepare crepes, heat crepe pan over medium heat and pour ⅓ to ¼ cup of the batter into hot pan.
4. Rotate pan until batter is cooked through and then turn to cook the other side. When done remove from pan and let cool on a rack.
Store until ready to serve.