- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound boneless beef steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup prepared Asian-sesame dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2-1/2 cups green beans or asparagus pieces (2-inch length),Salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds Hot cooked rice (optional)
1 Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 1/4 cup dressing and garlic in medium bowl.
2 Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add green beans and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4 Remove from skillet; season with salt, as desired. Set aside.
5 Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Add 1/2 of beef to same skillet; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
6 (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
7 Return green beans and beef to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with rice, if desired.