- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 burgers ServingsServings
- 4 Persian or small cucumbers, peeled with a vegetable peeler into ribbons
- 4 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1½ pound ground beef
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 4 tablespoon No-Cook BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices red onion
- Prepare the quick pickles. In a small bowl,combine cucumbers, vinegar, salt, and hot sauce. Let marinate for 10 to 20 minutes and drain well before using.
- Meanwhile, divide ground beef into 4 portions and form into ½-inch thick patties. Season both sides lightly with pepper.
- Cook burgers on a preheated grill for 8 minutes per side for medium rare or about 12 minutes per side for medium or longer depending on desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place each burger on an onion roll with 1 tablespoon No-Cook BBQ Sauce, 1 red onion slice, and ¼ cup quick pickles.
TIP: When making burgers, remove the ground meat from the fridge about 20 minutes before forming into patties. Resist the urge to over handle while trying to form perfect-looking burgers. Over handling will cause the meat to toughen.