- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 750ml bottle dry red wine, sweet red wine or 24 oz. bottle of grape juice
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. lemon juice (If you are using dry wine, you will also need 8 oz. of apricot, peach, or mango nectar to bring out the fruit flavors and increase the sweetness of the sangria.)
- Assorted fresh, frozen, or dried fruits or berries in bite-sized chunks.
- Club soda (optional)
1. Pour wine, juices (and nectar if called for) into a pitcher.
2. Add assorted fruit bites.
3. Chill overnight to allow flavors to mingle.
4. Add ice and club soda, if desired, just before serving.
5. Pour into stemmed wine glasses and garnish with slices of your favorite fruit.
(Makes between 6-8 6-oz. servings, depending on amount of fruit, ice and soda added.)