Find out how to grill these Basic Back Ribs to perfection with only 3 basic ingredients.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 racks Grow and Behold Back Ribs (4 bones each)
- ¼ cup favorite rib rub (we love Mendel’s BBQ Rub)
- BBQ sauce (optional)
1. Sprinkle rub all over ribs and let come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
2. Set up your grill with a direct/high heat zone and indirect/low heat zone.
3. Grill ribs over high heat, about 4-5 minutes per side.
4. Transfer to low heat and continue to cook, 30-45 minutes, until meat is desired tenderness and fat has started to render, longer if you want it falling off the bone.
5. Baste meat with BBQ sauce every 10 minutes (2-3 times) while they are cooking.
6. Remove from heat and let rest, loosely covered with foil, approx ten minutes. Slice between the bones into individual ribs. Serve with additional BBQ sauce.
Recipe by Naftali Hanau