- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef round steaks
- 3/4 cup regular or low-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red curry powder
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried rice noodles
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion strips (3 x 1/8-inch strips)
- Black pepper
1 Cut beef steak crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Place in shallow glass dish. Add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
2 Combine remaining 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, lime juice and curry powder in small bowl. Set aside.
3 Prepare rice noodles according to package directions for stir-fry; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
4 Meanwhile spray nonstick wok or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
5 Remove from wok. Repeat with remaining beef. If necessary, re-spray skillet with cooking spray. Add bell pepper to wok; stir-fry 30 to 60 seconds or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
6 Add teriyaki sauce mixture to wok; bring to a boil. Add rice noodles, basil, 1/2 of green onions, bell pepper and beef; cook and carefully stir until heated through. Season with black pepper, as desired. Garnish with remaining green onions.