If you like frozen bananas, you will love this frozen cocktail. It combines vodka and banan liquer for cool Summertime treat.
- Prep Time
- 4 frozen cocktailsServings
In a large blender, combine:
- Two fresh, sliced bananas
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 shots vodka
- 4 shots banana liqueur
1. Blend until well mixed, but still somewhat chunky.
2. Pour into pre-chilled margarita glasses.
3. Top with a fresh summer cherry and dust with cinnamon-sugar garnish.
NOTE: To turn this adult delight into a family-favorite dessert, use 4 bananas, omit all the alcohol, and replace with 4 scoops of your favorite flavor ice cream or non- dairy frozen dessert.